CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 2 June 2011

PIANO STYLE....♬ ♪ ♩ ♫ ♪



     ♬ ♪ ♩ ♫     ♬ ♪ ♩ 

First off, the name Moonlight is not associated by Beethoven, but a named named after he was dead. In fact, I'd assume that if Beethoven heard it named that he would be furious. He hated it when people named his pieces.

Apparently, a common story is that Beethoven wrote the sonata when playing the piano for a blind girl at night...

It's not to be at all true... In fact I heavily doubt it...

I think that it was written just like any other sonata. To be a sonata, not to portray anything... I don't think there is any special meaning behind it. If you play it backwards, it won't tell you the mysteries of the universe...

The piece itself is not only overly popular today. It was very popular when Beethoven composed, and he thought it rather annoying... He said "Surely I've written better things..."

When listening to the first movement, my mouth gets strangely foamy. I feel as though I've heard this millions of times and I get quite fidgety waiting for it to end.

I love the second movement. So joyous!!!!!!!!!!So simple, quick and delightful!

The third movement is great, with some great melodies and exciting moments...

i love so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this song..very nice ....

 try yeahh..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment